Mijn gast heeft een beperking en daarvoor extra hulp nodig. Wat nu?

My guest has a disability and requires additional assistance. What should they do now?

If your guest requires extra assistance and care due to a disability, they can turn to the Municipal Social Support (“WMO”) office of the municipality. Of course, it would be helpful if you assist your guest in this process. After reporting and making a request, usually, a conversation and assessment will follow. This will result in advice specifying your guest’s care needs. After agreeing to this advice, further steps can be planned.