Mijn gast is ziek of heeft last van klachten, wat nu?

My guest is ill or experiencing health issues, what should they do now?

For emergency situations, call 112.
For other urgent medical assistance, you can go to the nearest GP out-of-hours service or emergency room.
In all other cases, your guest should generally visit a GP (general practitioner or family doctor) first. The GP can then refer the guest to other healthcare professionals or prescribe medications if necessary.
Usually, your guest can visit their own registered GP. If the GP is not available, contact the municipality and inquire about which GP your guest can see.